Learn about our online incident reporting and tracking system
Recent U.S. education statistics show:
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied at school.
- 1 in 3 teens report being bullied and 1 in 10 reported being bullied daily or several times a week.
- Every year, 19,000 bullied children attempt suicide and tragically many are successful.
- 57% of students would not report an incident if they could not do it anonymously.
- That's why we developed SafeSchools Alert, a new online incident reporting and tracking system that allows students, staff, and parents to confidentially report safety concerns to your administration 24/7/365.
SafeSchools Alert lets you receive tips 4 convenient ways via: